How do I view questions and Lexile levels associated with passages?
- Click Assessment/Assignment Center from your teacher dashboard.
- Click Assessment Builder in the Assessment section.
- Create your "Assessment Name" and choose a "Subject" from the drop down menu.
- Select Passage Questions. Select your "Domain", "Standard", "Question Type", and "Passage Category".
- You will then see a list of passages to assign based on the Domain, Standard, Question Type, and Passage Category selected.
- Click on the title of the passage to preview the passage selection. You can also view the Lexile Score and Word Count.
- Click the (+) symbol to expand the questions associated with a passage. Click on a question to preview. Select the checkbox next to a question associated with a passage to assign.
You can also view the DOK level of the question and add to your favorites by clicking the "star" symbol.
- After you have selected all questions for the assessment, click Save and Preview.
- In Preview you can create your "Settings" as well as "Preview or Replace" questions. You can then either Save Assessment to assign at a later date or Save and Assign to assign immediately to a class or individual students.