How do I Bulk Delete Students?
Note: Staff members must have Admin. access to delete student accounts.
If your school or district is already syncing students via Clever, Classlink, or Canvas, the bulk deletion of students is not necessary. Your student accounts will be updated automatically via a nightly sync
If your school manages student accounts manually and you would like to bulk-delete a group of students, follow these steps:
- On your home screen, click on the "School Center" icon in the navigation menu on the left and then select "User Management".
- On the “Manage Students” tab, filter the student list according to your preferences. (ie…filter by Grade, Class, Username, Student ID, or by Name) . Then, click “Filter”.
- Check the box next to the name of the student(s) to be deleted or check the top box to automatically select all students. Then, click “Delete Students”.
You can use the “No. of Rows Per Page” link on the bottom right to display and delete up to 100 students at a time. If you are deleting more than 100 students, you must repeat the steps for each page of students.
- In the pop-up box, click "Ok" to confirm the deletion.
- A confirmation of the deletion will appear in the top right corner of your screen.