How do I view the Liftoff Usage Report?
Teachers and School Admins can use the Liftoff Usage Report to track the time students spend practicing in Liftoff. This data can be viewed by grade, by class, or by individual student.
To view the Liftoff Usage Report, follow these steps:
- From the Teacher Dashboard, click on the "Reports" icon in the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- On the "Reports" page, scroll down to the Liftoff Reports section, and select the "Liftoff Usage Report". Click on "view report".
- Under "View by", choose to view the report by class or by grade.
- Under "Subject", choose to see usage for Liftoff Math 2-5, Liftoff Math 6+, or Liftoff Reading.
- Select a date range and then click "Run Report".
If you selected to view the Liftoff Usage Report by grade, you will see a report that lists how much time each grade level has spent working in Liftoff and how many questions have been answered. The grade number is a clickable link that shows the same information for each individual student.
If you select to view the Liftoff Usage Report by class, you will see a report that shows how much time an entire class has spent in Liftoff by class as well as how many questions have been answered as a class. The name of the class is a clickable link that shows the same information by individual student.