How do I enable Spanish Translation for my students?
- In your teacher dashboard, click on School Center then select Student Settings.
- You will then select one of your classes from the drop down menu.
- Select the Language Setting tab.
- For K-5 Students you can toggle on or off to turn their dashboard into Spanish Only.
- You can then set the language to "Toggle: English Default" , "Toggle: Spanish Default" , or "English Only" for individual students for the subject that you teach.
If you select 'Toggle : English Default" the student will see the practice in English and can choose to change it to Spanish. If you select 'Toggle : Spanish Default" the student will see the practice in Spanish and can choose to change it to English. This will allow students to select whether they want to view their questions in English or Spanish prior to beginning their practice. If you select "English Only" all practice will appear in English.