How do I see and use the Assessment Comparison Report?
Use the "Assessment Comparison Report" to compare the results of two different assessments.
TIP: This is a great tool for measuring growth across a single unit or during a specific marking period. If you use the Assessment Builder to create and assign a unit pre-test, a mid-unit assessment, and a final unit test, you can use this report to track and monitor progress along the way.
- Click on the "Reports" icon on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the "Assessment Comparison Report" box.
- Select a subject area and the two assessments to be compared. Then, click "Run Report".
It is important to choose the two assessments to be compared in the correct date order. (ex. an assessment given in Jan 2023 should be selected as Assessment 1 and an assessment given in May 2023 should be selected as Assessment 2. Reversing the order will result in skewed results when your report is generated.)
- The Assessment Comparison Report will load and will display the results from both assessments side by side.
- This report is exportable to excel. You can export a summary report. You can also export a detailed report that shows the comparisons by student, domain and standard.
- You can click on the "View" button to see a comparison report for just a single student.