How do students sign in with Google if they do use Google Classroom?
- Students: Log in to your Progress Learning account via account ID, username and password, Clever, or ClassLink.
- From the home page, click on your name, then select Profile.
- Click "Sign in with Google."
- Select the Google account that you would like associated with your Progress Learning account.
- You now have the Google Classroom icon next to your name on the home page.
- Students can log out and select the "Sign in with Google" button to gain access to their accounts via Google SSO.
- On the next screen, students will need to select "Login as Student" to gain access to the correct Progress Learning account.
- Students have to select the Google account associated with their Progress Learning account.
- Once students log in via Google SSO, they can confirm they have signed in correctly by locating the Google Classroom icon right next to their name.