How Do I Get Started with My Progress Learning Trial?
This guide assists you with utilizing your Progress Learning Trial.
Getting Started - Set up
- Log in using the credentials provided to you by Progress Learning.
- Upload your students using these instructions. Enable Liftoff for all of your students using these instructions.
- Create additional teacher accounts using these instructions.
- Create your classes using these instructions.
- Create and assign an assessment using these instructions.
- Create a diagnostic assessment using these instructions.
- Create a group assignment using these instructions.
- After your students complete an assessment, use these instructions to view the results.
- After your students complete an assessment/assignment, click on Reports from the menu to view progress. You can also find your gradebook in Class Center.
- Create your first Bellringer using these instructions.
Other Helpful Resources
- How do I disable or enable Skills Practice for my students?
- How do I accommodate the learning needs of my students?
- How do I introduce the program to my students?
- How do I print student ID cards?
- Proven Results and Efficacy Studies
Free Training Resources and Support
- Progress Learning Training Presentation
- How can I watch previously recorded trainings and special topic webinars?
- We offer free webinars daily which you can find on our training website.
- Visit our Help Center for articles and videos.
- For any other questions email [email protected]