How do I assign state practice assessments?
What Are State Practice Assessments?
Pre-Built State Practice Assessments are now available for select states in Progress Learning! Teachers can use the Assignment Builder to assign mock state assessments.
Watch the video above or follow the step-by-step directions listed further down in this article.
What States Are the Practice Assessments Available for?
The Pre-Built State Practice Assessments are now available for the following states and subject areas:
How do I Assign State Practice Assessments?
- Choose Assessment/Assignment Center from the left side menu.
- Select Assignment Builder.
- Type your Assignment Name and select a Subject. In the Assessment Tab under Premium Assessments click the checkbox of the state practice assessment and click "Save and Continue." You can also click on the "eye" icon to preview the assessment.
- Select the class(es)/student(s) for the state practice assessment assignment and click "Save and Continue."
- Add a text or video message for your class to include additional instructions or comments, or click No Notes and click "Save and Continue."
- Select your Start Date and Due Date. You may also adjust the Number of attempts or set a Minimum Score Requirement. You may also choose to Allow Students to Retry Missed Items. Once you have all of your settings in place, select "Save Assignment".
For more information about our pre-built state practice assessments, please visit our blog: