How do I assign state practice assessments?
Pre-Built State Practice Assessments are now available for select states in Progress Learning! Teachers can use the Assignment Builder to assign mock state assessments.
The Pre-Built State Practice Assessments are now available for the following states and subject areas:
- Click the Assessment/Assignment Center on your teacher dashboard.
- Click Assignment Builder.
- Type your Assignment Name and select a Subject that your state assessment is tested over. Under Premium Assessments click the checkbox of the state practice assessment and click "Save and Continue".
- Select the class(es)/student(s) for the state practice assessment assignment and click "Save and Continue".
- Add a text or video message for your class to include additional instructions or comments, or click No Notes and click "Save and Continue."
- Select your Start Date and Due Date. Then click "Save Assignment".
For more information about our pre-built state practice assessments, please visit our blog: