How to Integrate Progress Learning with Canvas
1. You will need to log in to your Progress Learning account via username and password, or Clever or ClassLink.
Manual logins, click here
Clever or ClassLink, click here
2. From the home page, click on your name, then Profile.
3. Click Sign in with Canvas.
4. Enter your Account ID, Username, and Password. A progress learning admin can provide you with that information. See this article: How can an admin provide login information to teachers?
5. Click Authorize.
6. You now have the Canvas icon next to your name on the home page.
7. From the home page, select "Class Center," then select "Class Management." You will then select "Class Details" for any of your classes you need to connect to Canvas.
8. Select the button "Connect to Canvas." This is creating a connection between your class in Canvas and your class in Progress Learning.
Students will need their account information in step #4, print student ID cards to help with this process. Learn more by clicking here: How do I print student ID cards?