What kind of diagnostic tests are available in Progress Learning?
If you teach one of the subjects in Texas listed above, follow the directions below to activate the pre-test or post-test. We recommend administering the diagnostic pre-test in the late fall before winter break and then administering the diagnostic post-test 30 days prior to your state assessment for each subject area.
- From your teacher dashboard, click on Assessment/Assignment Center.
- Click on the Assignment Builder under Assignments.
- Fill in your "Assessment Name" and "Subject". Including "Tags" is optional. You will then see the Premium Assessments which include the Pre-Test, Post-Test and the STAAR Practice Test.
- Click on the box next to the Premium Assessment that you want to assign.
- Assign to a Class...
- ... add Notes (optional)...
- ...and assign the Start Date and Due Date. Click Save Assignment.