How do I assign quick-click remediation?
Quick-Click Remediation in the Results Report
- Click the Assessment/Assignment Center from your teacher Dashboard.
- Click Assignment Bank in the Assign section.
- Click on the Results column of the assignment you want to assign remediation.
- Select the class you want to assign the remediation.
- Click Assign Remediation. (If you're logged in as a school admin or district admin you will see a school dot rank tab to the left of the student dot rank tab)
Quick Click Remediation will automatically remove any students who scored 80% or higher on all standards for that assignment. You can assign those students who scored 80% or higher more practice for review, however those students will not be included for follow-up remediation.
- You can select to assign one, two, or three weak areas. Select your start and end dates. Select the students you want to assign remediation, and click Assign.
If you select to assign three weak areas, and a student only has one or two weak areas, they will only be assigned the one or two weak areas for remediation rather than three.
- To view your assigned remediation, navigate back to Assignment Bank under the Assignment in the Assign section.
- Click on the tab Assigned Remediation. You can view results when students have completed the activities and also view the results in the class results of your grade book.
Quick-Click Remediation: Progress Report
You can also assign Quick Click Remediation through your Progress Report. This will allow you to see a more global view of progress over time, rather than viewing progress for a single assignment.
- From My Classes on your Dashboard, click Progress Report for your class.
- Click Run Report.
- From the Class Dot Rank tab, select an area of weakness by clicking on the dot. It will indicate what students are weak in that specific standard and in need of remediation.
- Select your start and end dates, select your students, and select Assign.
You can also assign Quick Click Remediation through the Student Dot Rank tab of your Progress Report to provide assignments for individual students.
Click here for more information: How do I view Quick Click Remediation questions assigned and results?