How do teachers and students access Videos?
There are 3 areas in the Progress Learning platform where Videos can be accessed.
Instructional Resources - Projector Videos
Videos are a great way to introduce a new standard to the class. They are also great for group and classroom activities.
- From the homepage, go to Instructional Resources.
- Select a grade and a subject.
- In the Online Resources section, click on Videos.
- Next, you can browse the list by Title or Thumbnail to find the video you want. Each domain has its own section.
- Click on the Title or Thumbnail to open the video and questions display.
Assignment Builder - Video Lesson Assignment From Teachers
Teachers can assign Video Lessons for students to complete.
- From My Dashboard, click on Assessment/Assignment Center.
- Under Assign, click on Assignment Builder.
- Once you've filled out the Assignment name and Subject fields, click on Video Lesson.
- Select your domain and standard and choose the Video you wish to assign. Then continue the assignment process after clicking Save and Continue.
Study Plan - Video Lessons
Students will have access to Video Lessons in their Study Plan.