How do I create a shared assessment and how can others find it?
Creating a Shared Assessment
- From your home page, click on the Assessment/Assignment icon from the left-side menu.
- Select Assessment Builder in the "Build" section.
- Build content for the assessment by using the Question Quick Pick, or "I will select the questions." Once you have completed Step 1- build content, click Save and Continue.
For more instructions on how to add content to an assessment, click here.
- In Step 2, be sure Share Assessment: is set to Yes. Once all other settings have been chosen, click either Save Assessment or Save and Assign.
Note: "Share Assessment: Yes" is the default setting. If you do NOT want to share the Assessment with other teachers in your school, click "No."
Finding a Shared Assessment
- Select Assessment/Assignment Center from the left-side menu.
- Select Assessment Bank.
- Click on the Full Assessment Bank tab.
- Here, you can see all assessments that have been shared campus-wide. An icon to the left of the assessment name indicates where the assessment was shared from: District, School Admin, Teacher, or You. The legend can be found at the top. Click on the downward arrow labeled "Expand Filter Options" to view the filters to search for assessments from the list.
- Click on the Assign icon next to the assessment to assign to your students. To edit the assessment, use the pencil in the Edit column. You may edit the assessment only if you are the creator of the assessment. To duplicate the assessment, click on the icon in the Action column and select Duplicate. You may not have the ability to duplicate if the administrator turned that setting off for this assessment.