How do students graduate from Liftoff?
First, celebrate this milestone with the student(s)! THIS IS A HUGE WIN! Congratulations! If all of their rockets have reached the top, they have mastered all of the skills in Liftoff!
- Teachers can use the Liftoff Galaxy Star Report (*see Step #4) to generate Alien Ranking certificates to reward students for their hard work.
- It is time for students to work on the Progress Learning Study Plan. If the students are unfamiliar with Progress Learning, we have short student introduction videos and downloadable Student Quick Guides available.
- How does an ECE (K-1) Student Complete Independent Practice?
- How does an Elementary Student (2-5) Complete Independent Practice?
- How does a Secondary Student (6-12) Complete Independent Practice?
- Enable Skills Practice for the students in Progress Learning. Skills Practice is a feature available to students in Grades K-8. Skills Practice allows students to reinforce and practice fact fluency skills in math or reading for their grade level.
Sample Elementary Reading Skills Practice: