How do I accommodate the learning needs of my students?
Progress Learning offers many ways to accommodate the many needs of your students.
- DOK: When creating Assessments, you can add items based specifically on their Depth of Knowledge.
- Duplicate Assessments: You can create an Assessment for the majority of your students, then duplicate and edit the settings and items to accommodate the learning needs of specific students.
- Larger font sizes are available for students:
- when working on their own.
- when authoring your own questions.
- All videos include transcripts.
- Assignments can be set to allow for multiple attempts or can require a minimum score.
Build Language Acquisition
- English and Spanish settings
- Students select "Spanish" or "English" prior to beginning their 10 questions in the "Practice" portion of their Study Plan.
- Student Practice includes multiple features.
- Accessibility: students can change background color, font size, or zoom in/out on the question.
- Review: students can review all questions.
- Notepad & Sticky Note: students can add notes to help them work through a question.
- Drawing Mode: student can draw on the screen to help them work through a question.
- Response Masking: students can eliminate answer choices while working through a question.