How do I add subjects to or remove subjects from my class?
Adding a Subject
- In your My Classes section, click the icon under Class Details for the class you wish to add a subject to.
- Click the Subjects tab on the left to see the subjects currently associated with that class. Then click the Add Subject button on the right.
- Select any subject to which your school subscribes. Then click Add.
To learn more on how to create a class, click here.
- To complete the process, click Update.
Removing a subject
- If you need to remove a subject from a class, click on the X next to the subject.
- Confirm the change, then click on Update as shown in Step 4.
Who can change the subjects in a class?
Primary teachers: Only Primary teachers are able to edit the class settings. The original owner of the class can transfer ownership to one teacher to become a Primary teacher. Primary teachers are able to add as many co-teachers necessary to a class.
Co-teachers: Co-teachers that are added to a class are able to create assignments and send to students. Co-teachers can also pull data and reports associated with that specific class. Co-teachers are unable to change the settings of individual student's like text to speech or Spanish translations.