How do I view the Session Activity Report for my district?
- Click Reports on your district Dashboard.
- Under Progress Monitoring Reports, click the Session Activity Report.
- After choosing the appropriate School, you can choose to filter the results by Class, Student, Type of Activity, Subject, and Date Range. Click Run Report.
- You will then see a roster of students with their Total Questions Answered and Total Time Spent on Progress Learning given the parameters chosen.
Note: Filter Type on the Session Activity Report to see specific usage and activity data for a diagnostic in Progress Learning or Liftoff. You can also filter for the individual practice areas of the platform like Assignments, Study Plan, Skills Practice, Assessments, and Liftoff My Galaxies.
- To view individual information for each teacher's class with student usage and activity, you can click on a student's name from a class, and it will expand their usage/activity details. Here you can then find a breakdown of their subject, the standard they practiced, the activity type completed for that specific subject/standard, and the date it was practiced with the Time Spent, Total Questions Answered, and Total Questions Correct.