How do I integrate Progress Learning with Google Classroom?
- Log in to your Progress Learning account via username and password, Clever or ClassLink. You can also log in to Progress Learning through your Clever/Classlink portal by clicking on the Progress Learning icon.
- From the home page, click on your Name, then select Profile.
- Click Sign in with Google.
- Click on your Account Name.
- Click Allow.
- You now have the Google Classroom icon next to your name on the home page.
Once the initial connection has been set up for an individual user (teachers and students), the individual user can now log in with Google SSO. For more information about this, check out our article: How can I sign in with Google?
- From the teacher home page, select Class Center, then Class Management. You will then select Class Details for any of your classes you need to connect to Google Classroom.
- Select Connect to Google Classroom. This is creating a connection between your class in Google Classroom and your class in Progress Learning.
Create assignments that sync with Google Classroom
Once the connection to Google Classroom is set up with your teacher account and classes, and your students have connected their Google Classroom account and their Progress Learning account, you can now create assignments that sync with your Google Classroom.