How to Integrate Progress Learning with Canvas
1. You will need to log in to your Progress Learning account via username and password, or Clever or ClassLink.
Manual logins, click here
Clever or ClassLink, click here
If you would like to roster with Canvas, please send us an email
2. From the home page, click on your name, then Profile.
3. Click Sign in with Canvas.
4. Enter your Account ID, Username, and Password. A progress learning admin can provide you with that information. See this article: How can an admin provide login information to teachers?
5. Click Authorize.
6. You now have the Canvas icon next to your name on the home page.
7. From the home page, select "Class Center," then select "Class Management." You will then select "Class Details" for any of your classes you need to connect to Canvas.
8. Select the button "Connect to Canvas." This creates a connection between your class in Canvas and your class in Progress Learning.
Students will need their account information in step #4, print student ID cards to help with this process. Learn more by clicking here: How do I print student ID cards?
9. Connect your students to Canvas within Progress Learning by going back into the class, and selecting "Student Mapping". On that matrix, you will see if any current students in the class. You will be given a list of students that are already existing and connected. The remaining students that do not have a name in the "Existing Student" column, have not have their accounts connected yet. Teachers will need to decide whether to create a new account for the unlisted students or connect that account to an existing user within Progress Learning by selecting "Create Students" or "Sync Existing Students".