How do I sync mid-year NWEA MAP scores to Liftoff?
Re-syncing mid-year NWEA results with Liftoff is optional, and it is not done automatically.
There are some very important things to know and consider before performing a mid-year sync. Re-syncing mid-year will overwrite any previous scores. That could result in a change in student rocket placement, number of Galaxy Stars earned, and Alien Ranks. Please be sure to read our help article below before syncing your mid-year scores.
To sync your mid-year NWEA Map scores, follow these steps:
NOTE: Only School Admins have access to this feature and have the ability to sync NWEA scores for a school.
- From the navigation menu on the left side of the screen, select "School Center" and then select "NWEA Mapping".
- On the next screen, select a grade in the drop-down menu and click "View". A list of students that have been previously mapped will appear below.
- If you want to sync all students, select "Sync All Pages"
If you want to sync specific students, check the boxes next to the names of the students to be re-synced, or check the top box to re-sync all of the students visible on the page.
- Select 'View' to see the updated results and ensure the Term column has updated the latest scores synced from NWEA.
The "Term" column shows the last time NWEA scores were mapped. You can click "Show Results" to see the individual student's scores. If you see that the Test Valid column says false for a result, this means the scores are from last school year and cannot be synced.
- Here is a sample of what a student's NWEA MAP scores will look like in Progress Learning: